DirtSwimming

WHERE CHICAGO VIEWS THE REST OF LIFE.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Memory Lane: Partying at Another College Vol. 2


"I once got picked up by a police car at 3:45 in the morning at Purdue University. I had been drinking most of the night and I got separated from my friends so I was just wandering around. The cop asked me what I was doing, and I said I was lost from my friends, I was from chicago, and I needed to get to 415 Fowler St. He had me take a breathalyzer. It was .08, the legal limit for driving and I guess public intox. He said, 'Alright, hop inthe car, I'll give you a ride.' We get to my buddy's house, the cop knocks on the door, one of my friend's answers wearing his boxer's, obviously just having been woken up by the knocking on the door. I immediately say to the cop, 'That's Jason F-----.' the cop says to him, 'You know this guy?'. He replies, 'Yeah, that's D." The cop goes, 'Ok, you can have him.' The lesson? Always know the address you need to be at."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home