DirtSwimming

WHERE CHICAGO VIEWS THE REST OF LIFE.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Coffee Talk: Caffeine and the Human Body



D: Updating a previous hypothesis of mine...if everyone in this country drank hot tea 3x a day we would save millions on health care.

P: What brings this up?

A health hypothesis of mine is similar, (in that of avoiding health care spending and low cost maintenance). I think everyone should spend one week of their year purging their bodies. One week is even too much, one weekend. I have read of many body cleanses that you can do in a 3 day weekend. I don’t like the term “alternative medicine”, but there are many things that are not risky in it that could work. One is colonics. Highly intrusive, but they say the average person has 10 lbs of compacted waste. There are colon flushes, but the cramps can be terrible, really interfere with your diet (throwing something else off), and can take a few days. But at the same time, the flushes clean out other parts other than the intestines, bowels, etc. I read of a liver flush that can get several ounces of stones out of the liver and gall bladder. The stones are almost completely fatty and cholesterol. There is several layers of plaque in people’s intestines that build up over time, and take up to one month to completely remove. Kidney flushes and lymph flushes are important because those are the sewer systems of your body. All of these flushes can be done with natural ingredients, and of course water.
Tea of any kind has been proven to remove anti-oxidants and raise energy and other values. You never read about the adverse effects of tea. Only alcohol, coffee, and soft drinks.
Water alone, two glasses per day, can boost metabolism by 30%.
The problem with holistic medicine is that doctors put fear into people that they don’t work. They are afraid to prove it because they’ll lose business. But I would much rather have a doctor (who never has to prescribe me anything) tell me once a year that I am in good shape, than one that tells me once a year that I am in bad shape. What is a family doctor to lose?

D: Just me being sick and drinking hot tea for the first time in months & months brings this up.

P: Since the baby was born, I was drinking more and more coffee. I found that I needed more an more each day. A strange addiction not because you JUST need coffee in the morning, but it almost makes you more tired in the morning, so that you do indeed need it. I was also feeling achy, which wasn’t right. About a month ago, I switched back to tea, both decaf and regular, and after day one I felt great. They say 3 cups of coffee a day is recommended, but at what expense? I’ll stick to the four cups of the highest anti-oxidant tea on the market.

D: Yeah, I hope to never succumb to the coffee addiction. I get hooked on caffeine from time to time -- mostly cans of coke in the afternoons that I can't live without, but I'm fine in the mornings. when I'm driving for long hours I swear by vanilla frappucino's, and that's as close as I get to the coffee bean.

P: If I need the extra kick, I make it a sugar free Red bull. Overpriced, but does the job. Still fighting the diet coke demon though. Down to 4 a day. That stuff is bad for you.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Nabeel said...

tea is much better than coffee .. even better than water actually .. according to a recent study

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are offering fake ids and driving license that will help you in many situations.
We have over 20 years of experience. Buy Fake ID Online in California from our Fake ID Online Store in the USA.WhatsApp +17202488130 ( highpills@gmail.com )
We have best, scannable and Cheap Fake IDs with hologram and other security details for sale in California and the USA.
To know more about us, visit our website.
Order Premium quality scannable fake id
WhatsApp +17202488130 ( highpills@gmail.com )
where to buy fake driver license online

buy fake id with paypal

florida fake driver license

california fake driver license

colorado fake driver license

fake california driver license

michigan fake driver license

Maryland fake driver license usa

texas fake driver license

fake id

make fake driver license online

make fake id online

buy fake id online

fake texas driver license

georgia fake driver's license

uk fake driving license

michigan fake driver license

fake oklahoma driver license

oklahoma fake driver license

illinois fake driver's license

Mississippi fake driver license

fake driving license

fake illinois driver's license

georgia fake driver's license

uk fake driving license

North carolina fake drivers license

missouri fake driver license

fake missouri driver license

pensylvannia fake driver's license

fake pensylvannia driver's license

new jersey fake auto driver license

fake new jersey auto driver license

new york state fake driver license

fake new york state driver license

connecticut fake drivers license usa

ohio fake driver's license

fake ohio driver's license

buy ohio fake driver's license online usa

WhatsApp +17202488130 ( highpills@gmail.com )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home